Skip to main content
Tournament dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 17
- Tuesday, April 24
- Tuesday, May 1
- Tuesday, May 8
Please note –
- In case of weather cancellations, allow one make-up tournament – Tuesday, May 22.
- No tournaments the week of April 9 – 13 or May 14 – 18 due to state STAAR testing.
- Each school may bring up to 20 golfers (5 boys, 5 girls per grade level – 7th & 8th). This could be a max number of 100 golfers for 5 schools.
- Golfers play 9 holes – walking or using a personal push cart.
- Golfers pay $15 per tournament (collected by the coach and turned into clubhouse with a list of golfers names).
- Parents who are interested in watching the tournament may rent a cart through the clubhouse for a separate fee (TBD).
- Tournaments begin promptly at 4:00 PM.; complete scoring/medals by 7:00 PM.
- Golfers will be identifiable by the school collared shirt.
- Golfers to follow all club rules.
- Tournaments will be held at River Plantation.