Welcome to Teen Leadership!!!
My name is Amanda Yeager and I teach Teen Leadership I & II and Coach Volleyball and Track
If you need to set up a conference, you can email or call me.
12:05 - 1:05
All class needs can be found on Canvas.
I am excited to be teaching your son or daughter this semester!
Teen Leadership Information
Teen Leadership is an exciting course designed to develop business, professional, and leadership skills in a nurturing environment. The class is a highly interactive experience that will give your child the opportunity to present a variety of speeches, participate in group discussion and activities, and develop skills they will use in the future based on classroom experiences. Teen Leadership will have a tremendous impact on your child.
Tutorials are available upon request. Depending on the assignment will determine whether they will be in the library or my classroom.
Some Incredible Benefits of Teen Leadership:
1. Handling peer pressure
2. Building meaningful relationships
3. Communicating effectively
4. Demonstrating creative problem solving
5. Accepting personal responsibility for your own thoughts, attitudes, and actions
6. Realizing the importance of life goals and vision
7. Making more responsible decisions
8. Realizing the importance of principles, standards, and beliefs
9. Taking healthy risks in order to be successful
What is more important in Teen Leadership is that students will learn and use the skills of a leader. Students will learn by doing, which will build self-confidence by learning how to speak, how to present ideas, and how to work cooperatively in challenging situations and with challenging people.
Other Useful Links