Tryout Practice will be held in Gym A. Practice is for all 7th and 8th grade Cheerleader candidates.
Required Practice Dress:
- Royal blue shorts of medium length – should NOT be rolled at the top
- White t-shirt – should be long enough that your stomach is not showing at any time)
- The t-shirt must not display any cheerleading or dance logo. It should be solid white with no emblem or imprint of any kind.
- Short white socks
- Solid colored athletic shoes – white is preferred and highly encouraged
- No jewelry
- Hair pulled back and out of face (high ponytail)
Practice sessions are closed to the public. Parents are not allowed to be in the school during the sessions.
Session itinerary –
- Monday – A cheer will be taught
- Tuesday – A dance will be taught
- Wednesday – Mock tryouts; numbers drawn for tryouts
You may view the entire 2018-2019 Cheer Tryout Packet here.